We are seeking candidates for our Inside Sales Associate position in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations. Excellent electronic, written and verbal communication skills are a must! Candidates must be mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and be a true team player. Candidates should have a proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure. Prior sales or “hunter” experience is preferred, but not required. A high school diploma or equivalent is required coupled with the desire to be a top producer with-in our inside sales team.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Working in a virtual team environment with our inside sales and field sales teams. The primary focus of our Inside Sales Associate position is generate sales opportunities and convert those opportunities into closed sales. Additional efforts will be spent on managing pipeline through ACT Premium, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Twitter, Phone etc. Candidates will be responsible for meeting weekly and monthly quality appointment goals and generating leads that convert to booked pipeline revenue. Our Inside Sales Associate position compensation package includes: Full time work, health care insurance available, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays and Base Salary + Commission.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work in a TEAM environment
- Have the ability to follow through
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to utilize multiple forms of technology
- Have a great sense of pride and responsibility
We are a fast paced, employee owned company with a proven product and sales system in place looking to expand our sales territories both on nationally and internationally. We have a great customer base that is rapidly expanding in a niche vertical market.
Working for JetRock in our small team environment requires a high level of responsibility for every employee. We have family oriented values and offer benefits such as; full time work schedule, health benefits, paid vacation, sick and Holiday leave, flexible and remote working schedule when needed.
Company Description Continued
JetRock has been installing seamless, non-slip commercial flooring solutions both domestically and internationally for more than 18 years. We developed the proprietary formulas used in our flooring system to be durable and safe with overnight installation in most cases.
JetRock floors can be professionally installed over most existing floors such as tile, concrete, linoleum, sheet vinyl, and VCT. Additionally, the textured surface creates a safe and slip-resistant floor. JetRock floors are not harmful to the environment because no solvents are used and no VOCs are released.
- Create and manage leads through mix of cold call telemarketing and trade shows; Following up on quotes; and assisting outside sales reps.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customer; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Use’s our in house database to enter and record all correspondence with potential customers.
- Identifies potential customers by making outbound cold calls to predefined geographic area.
- Expands sales within existing accounts by inquiring as to a customer’s additional needs or corporate affiliations.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Position reports directly to Vice President of Sales.