Inside Sales Associate positions in the Harford County, Maryland area. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations. Excellent electronic, written and verbal communication skills are a must! Candidates must be confident with strong interpersonal skills and be a true team player. Candidates should have a proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive opportunities to closure. Prior sales or “hunter” experience is required. A high school diploma or equivalent is required coupled with the desire to be a top producer with-in our inside sales team.
CORE RESPONISBILITIES: Working in a team environment with our inside sales teams, field sales teams and outside installer partners. The primary focus of our Inside Sales Associate position is to pursue and follow up on company generated sales opportunities and convert those opportunities into closed sales. Additional efforts will be spent on some self-generated leads by cold calling, direct mail, email blasts and new age selling techniques such as ACT Premium, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Twitter etc. Candidates will be responsible for meeting weekly and monthly appointment goals and generating leads that convert to booked pipeline revenue. Our Inside Sales Associate position compensation package includes: Full time work, health care insurance available, paid vacation, paid sick
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work in a TEAM environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong and consistent follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize multiple forms of technology
- Have a great sense of pride and responsibility
We are a small, fast paced, employee owned company with a proven product and sales system in place. We are rapidly expanding across the US and internationally with a great customer base.
We offer benefits such as; full time work schedule, health benefits, paid vacation, sick and Holiday leave, flexible and remote working schedule when needed.
Company Description Continued
JetRock has been installing seamless, non-slip commercial flooring solutions both domestically and internationally for more than 15 years. We developed the proprietary formulas used in our flooring system to be durable and safe with overnight installation in most cases.
* Create and manage leads through mix of cold call telemarketing and trade shows; Following up on quotes; and assisting outside sales reps.
* Closes sales by building rapport with potential customer; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
* Use’s our in house database to enter and record all correspondence with potential customers.
* Identifies potential customers by making outbound cold calls to predefined geographic area.
* Expands sales within existing accounts by inquiring as to a customer’s additional needs or corporate affiliations.
* Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
* Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Position reports directly to Vice President of Sales.
Cold calling, Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, , Sales/Route Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.