JetRock – Overnight Replacement of Problem Commercial Flooring
Concrete, Vinyl and Tile Floor Replacement
JetRock Premium Quartz Epoxy is designed for situations where speed of installation is critical and a one-day or overnight solution is required to minimize business disruption.
Our overnight solution offers a high-build seamless, grout-free floor with great durability, high chemical resistence, safety and long life. It is an ideal replacement solution for retrofits of commercial kitchens, bath and shower rooms, pool decks and any wet use areas.
JetRock Premium Quartz Epoxy Flooring Solutions
√ Will Not Trap Odors
√ Requires No Periodic Resealing
√ Eliminates the Need to Clean or Repair Grout
√ Easy to Clean and Maintain
Commercial Flooring Replacement and Installation Applications
Features and Benefits of JetRock Commercial Epoxy Floor Replacement
- Professionally installed – over most existing floors such as tile, concrete, linoleum, sheet vinyl, and VCT.
- Fast overnight installation – there is little or no downtime because installation can be performed on off-hours, and the floor will be ready the next morning.
- One waterproof floor – one monolithic floor covering with integrated base – no seams where dirt and bacteria can breed.
- Slip resistant – reduce slip and fall injuries, and worker’s compensation claims, with a textured, safe, slip resistant JetRock floor.
- Non-porous – mold, mildew, bacteria and insects cannot penetrate a JetRock floor, so there’s no odor or health hazard. Perfect for businesses that require sanitary conditions.
- Strong and durable – quartz chips are bonded together in our proprietary epoxy resin for a floor that is chemical resistant and 3x stronger than concrete. JetRock commercial floors can withstand extreme temperatures, whether it’s a cook line or a freezer.
- Easy care and maintenance – JetRock recommends and sells plant-based floor cleaner that is safe for the floor and the environment, and meets the US EPA’s Design for the Environment.
- Environmentally friendly – JetRock floors are not harmful to the environment because we use no solvents, which means no VOCs are released. The product is made of natural stone and epoxy resins. We won’t have to demolish and dispose of your existing problem flooring – which means less waste in landfills.
- Colors – choose from many different colors so your floor can accent and enhance your facilities.
Physical Properties of JetRock Commercial Epoxy Flooring Products
|Compressive Strength: 12,400 psi||Impact Resistant: >24,000 psi|
|Tensile Strength: 7,100 psi||Environmentally Friendly, no VOCs||Water Absorption: <0.21%|
|Surface Hardness: 70 Shore D||Weight: 1.16 lbs/sf at 3/16″ thickness|
Available Colors of JetRock’s Flooring Products
JetRock flooring products are currently available in 8 standard colors. Custom colors are available upon request at an additional fee. Contact our office for more information.