We are seeking candidates for our Inside Sales Associate position in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations. Excellent electronic, written and verbal communication skills are a must! Candidates must be mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and be a true team player. Candidates should have a proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure. Prior sales or “hunter” experience is preferred, but not required. A high school diploma or equivalent is required coupled with the desire to be a top producer with-in our inside sales team.
Please use the contact form to the right to apply for this position.
- Working in a virtual team environment with our inside sales and field sales teams.
- Generate sales opportunities and convert those opportunities into closed sales.
- Additional efforts will be spent on managing pipeline through ACT Premium, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Twitter, Phone etc.
- Responsible for meeting weekly and monthly quality appointment goals and generating leads that convert to booked pipeline revenue.
Our Inside Sales Associate position compensation package includes: Full time work, health care insurance available, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays and Base Salary + Commission.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Work in a TEAM environment
- At least 2 years of Sales experience preferred
- Comfortable and confident in making cold calls
- Willingness to make 60+ calls per day
- Have the ability to follow through
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to utilize multiple forms of technology
- Have a great sense of pride and responsibility
We are a fast paced, employee owned company with a proven product and sales system in place looking to expand our sales territories both on nationally and internationally. We have a great customer base that is rapidly expanding in a niche vertical market.
Working for JetRock in our small team environment requires a high level of responsibility for every employee. We have family oriented values and offer benefits such as; full time work schedule, health benefits, paid vacation, sick and Holiday leave, flexible and remote working schedule when needed.
- Create and manage leads through mix of cold call telemarketing and trade shows; Following up on quotes; and assisting outside sales reps.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customer; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Use’s our in house database to enter and record all correspondence with potential customers.
- Identifies potential customers by making outbound cold calls to predefined geographic area.
- Expands sales within existing accounts by inquiring as to a customer’s additional needs or corporate affiliations.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Position reports directly to Vice President of Sales.